Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blue Eyed Dog.

I am getting so excited about moving into our new home next week;; yeah, thats right, NEXT WEEK! We have a pool, and a Yard for max to play in, and Mitchell said i get to paint! Woo! Unfortunately, Mitchell has to go to Wyoming for a month on the 15th of April, but he'll come home to his new house and Max and I of course! Im pretty confident its going to go by fast, so im not worried at all about it.Oh Maxi! Hes so cute, and a WONDERFUL Dog/son. lol


So im packing and procrastinating with packing. I have so much to do, but i dont wanna do it without Hubby. We have pictures scheduled for Sunday, We have my sister in law getting married Friday, we have my father in law coming in this thursday, i have to work, wed, thurs, fri. Saturday is the only day we have to do anything; but its also the only day i have to relax. Oh man this is going to be a hectic weekend!

So im trying to talk hubster into buying a new computer. I dont like sitting on the floor with this laptop, and we have a computer chair, we just need a desk and an awesome computer! :)...

Hmm.. My One Life To Live is about to come on, and i got to be at work at 3. So im going to go for now.

Later -- Jamie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment